People who require the services of The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust are referred to us by a variety of agencies:
- Wiltshire Police – www.police.uk/wiltshire
- Victim Support – www.victimsupport.org.uk
- Age UK – www.ageuk.org.uk
- Wiltshire & Swindon Neighbourhood Watch Association – www.wsnhwa.weebly.com
- Housing Associations (various)
- Trading Standards – www.wiltshire.gov.uk/trading-standards
If you think you qualify for our help, or know someone who might, please ring 101 and ask for the Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust, call us on 01380 861155, or complete the form on our Contact Us page.
As well as securing the properties of burglary victims, we also provide free home security assessments as a preventative measure for people over the age of 60 who would not normally be classed as vulnerable or disadvantaged. There is a waiting list for these checks as we slot them in between our more typical high-priority cases. We do not charge for our time but we would appreciate your consideration of a donation to the Trust to enable us to continue assisting those desperately in need of our help.
To enquire about a security check on your home please call: 01380 861155 or send us a message using our Contact Us page.